We Are Creative Commerce Experts
Our team is driven by a single purpose – to create stunning commerce experiences for our customers, every time. We are creative thinkers with a keen eye for detail and developers with a knack for innovative solutions, powered by a lot of coffee and a commitment to our craft that is unrivaled.
As an Account Manager at Pointer, you are driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. You are able to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects, consistently managing client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an attention to detail is essential. You’ll work closely with our Designers, Developers, and management team to deliver stunning commerce experiences to our clients. This job is based out of our Byward Market office in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Help develop measurable and effective communications strategies that generate results and grow client relationships
- Possess the ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, can deliver effective and creative written products for clients, and has persuasive verbal communications skills
- Pay close attention to detail, content and formatting, ensuring outputs are of the best possible standard
- Ability to effectively manage staff, budgets, and timelines
- Manage the agency-client relationship and guide teams towards the achievement of client objectives
- Work collaboratively with the planning, creative, tech, and project managers to develop and execute digital strategies
- Think strategically and develop successful client-agency relationships
- Leadership: Ability to serve as an effective day-to-day account lead across multiple accounts in a project leadership role
- Client Management: Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Communication: Excellent presentation and communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our work.
- Attention to Detail: Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
- Multitasking: Ability to manage multiple projects with varying degrees of scope simultaneously
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability to see the bigger picture, learn, adopt and enforce new processes quickly
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment and exceptional organizational skills
- Understands the importance of advanced planning, well-designed processes, and measurement as tools to help optimize the long-term success of group and team activities
- Team player who has a generous and respectful spirit and will be a contributor to a great team culture
- Strong working knowledge of the Shopify platform
If you are a creative thinker, a resourceful problem solver, and never one to shy away from a challenge, then we want to hear from you!