We Are Creative Commerce Experts
Our team is driven by a single purpose – to create stunning commerce experiences for our customers, every time. We are creative thinkers with a keen eye for detail and developers with a knack for innovative solutions, powered by a lot of coffee and a commitment to our craft that is unrivaled.
As a Project Manager, you are driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. You are able to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects, consistently managing client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an attention to detail is essential. You’ll work closely with our Designers, Developers, and management team to produce stunning commerce experiences. This job is based out of our office in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Working with Design and Development teams to understand a client’s business objectives and specific needs
- Development of detailed execution plans for projects including comprehensive production schedules
- Development of statement of work documentation and liaising with client teams to coordinate website requirements
- Production/resource planning and executing including internal facilitation, briefings, status meetings, and communication
- Production monitoring and prioritization
- Communicating a project’s progress with clients and internal teams
- Leadership: Ability to motivate, support and understand internal teams
- Client Management: Project reporting, scope agreement, and general engagement as well as understanding of usability and accessibility requirements of web projects
- Communication: Excellent presentation and communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our work.
- Attention to Detail: Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
- Multitasking: Ability to manage multiple projects with varying degrees of scope simultaneously
- Reporting: Excellent organization and administrative skills ensuring all projects include a weekly reporting structure
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability to see the bigger picture, learn, adopt and enforce new processes quickly
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience in a digital environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of digital projects
- Experience creating project documentation
- Experience writing functional & technical specifications
- Experience using project management tools (We use Monday.com)
- Understanding of earned value analysis
- Experience with scheduling and resource management
- Strong working knowledge of the Shopify platform
If you are a creative thinker, a resourceful problem solver, and never one to shy away from a challenge, then we want to hear from you!